Flutter Plugin to Add Inline Webview
SHARE Flutter Plugin to Add Inline Webview
Flutter InAppWebView Plugin
A Flutter plugin that allows you to add an inline WebView, to use an headless WebView, and to open an in-app browser window.
- Official documentation: inappwebview.dev/docs
- Read the online API Reference to get the full API documentation.
- Official blog: inappwebview.dev/blog
- Find open source projects on the Official Showcase page: inappwebview.dev/showcase
- Check the example/integration_test/webview_flutter_test.dart file for other code examples
- Flutter Browser App: A Full-Featured Mobile Browser App (such as the Google Chrome mobile browser) created using Flutter and the features offered by the flutter_inappwebview plugin
Check the Showcase page to see an open list of Apps built with Flutter and Flutter InAppWebView.
Are you using the Flutter InAppWebView plugin and would you like to add your App there?
Send a submission request to the Submit App page!
- Dart sdk: “>=2.12.0-0 <3.0.0”
- Flutter: “>=1.22.2”
minSdkVersion 17and add support for
androidx(see AndroidX Migration to migrate an existing app)
--ios-language swift, Xcode version
flutter_inappwebview as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
Main Classes Overview
- InAppWebView: Flutter Widget for adding an inline native WebView integrated into the flutter widget tree.
- ContextMenu: This class represents the WebView context menu.
- HeadlessInAppWebView: Class that represents a WebView in headless mode. It can be used to run a WebView in background without attaching an InAppWebView to the widget tree.
- InAppBrowser: In-App Browser using native WebView.
- ChromeSafariBrowser: In-App Browser using Chrome Custom Tabs on Android / SFSafariViewController on iOS.
- InAppLocalhostServer: This class allows you to create a simple server on http://localhost:[port]/. The default port value is 8080.
- CookieManager: This class implements a singleton object (shared instance) which manages the cookies used by WebView instances.
- HttpAuthCredentialDatabase: This class implements a singleton object (shared instance) that manages the shared HTTP auth credentials cache.
- WebStorageManager: This class implements a singleton object (shared instance) which manages the web storage used by WebView instances.
Source Code: flutter_inappview.