Functional Ecommerce App Built with Flutter and Firebase
SHARE Functional Ecommerce App Built with Flutter and Firebase
A fully-functional e commerce app made in Flutter using Firebase.
A small introduction of Firebase
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. By giving secure access to the database directly from client-side code, the Firebase Realtime Database allows you to create complex, apps.
How To Run This Project
- Clone the repository.
- Create project on firebase.
- Enable E-mail sign in.
- Add some date data to your firebase.
- Add google.json file to project.
flutter pub get.
- Sign in/Login.
- Add item to your wishlist.
- Add item to your cart.
- Sort product on the basis of different category.
- Flutter – UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices from a single codebase.
- firebase_auth – A Flutter plugin to use the Firebase Authentication API.
- firebase_core – Flutter plugin for Firebase Core, enabling connecting to multiple Firebase apps.
- cloud_firestore – A Flutter plugin to use the Cloud Firestore API.
- Get – Use for State management.
- GetStorage – A fast, extra light and synchronous key-value in memory, which backs up data to disk at each operation.
Structure for app
lib # Root Package ├── controllers #contain controllers | ├── models #contain data classes | ├── bag_model #shopping cart model │ └── product_model #product model | ├── repositories #single source of truth | └── cloud_functions #contain all the cloud function | ├── view #ui layer | ├── pages #app screens | └── widgets #widgets | ├── utils #utility classes | └── main.dart #entry point
Architecture for app
This app uses Clean Architecture.
Source Code: Smart Shop.